MyCrypto 1.2.0 is LIVE: Desktop App w/Ledger & TREZOR support. Private keys disabled on the browser.
Hey all, I'm proud to announce that MyCrypto 1.2.0 is now live.
The two biggest updates for this release are as follows:
The MyCrypto Desktop app has officially launched!
- Now with Ledger and TREZOR Support.
- Has undergone full security audit by Cure53.
- Always verify authenticity of the MyCrypto Desktop App.
- Always download from download.mycrypto.com.
Here are some images of the desktop app: Imgur Album
Download the app at https://download.mycrypto.com.
You can no longer use private keys, mnemonics, or keystores on the MyCrypto.com website.
- Why? Because it's safer & more secure.
- You can still use your Ledger and TREZOR hardware wallet on the web.
- You can still use your MetaMask on the web.
- You can still use your Parity Signer on the web.
- Or you can use the Desktop Applications for accessing your raw private keys, mnemonic phrases, and keystore files.
Visit MyCrypto at https://mycrypto.com.
Q: Wait, why are you disabling everything? What do I do now?
A: You can still use your private keys, mnemonics, and keystores on the MyCrypto Desktop App. Here's a visual aid for what you can do, and where.
Over time we've gotten lots of requests for a dark theme. With this release, we're happy to deliver that! Officially, we're calling it Moon Mode… because why not?
Images of Moon Mode can be viewed here: Imgur Album
Activate on the MyCrypto.com website by clicking the toggle at the bottom.
Activate on the MyCrypto Desktop App by clicking the logo on the top left.
MyCrypto 1.2.0 has a LOT more updates than what we've shown above, including bug fixes, gas fixes, updated translations, and enabling Monero swap.
Full release notes (61 PRs, ~24,000 line changes) can be viewed on our GitHub.
Thank you for your support, your feedback, and everything else. We're excited to keep moving towards a safer and seamless-er environment.
Submitted July 12, 2018 at 05:16PM }
via reddit https://ift.tt/2NM340T