Want to start buidling the future of Decentralized Finance on Ethereum? Settle Virtual Hackathon starts TOMORROW. ($5,000 of ETH Prize Pool)
Settle is an operating system for the decentralized finance. Apps submitted in SVH will be eligible to be included on Settle for its launch on Oct 29. Settle shares 50% of its subscription revenue with its ecosystem, which we hope will make a new and unique way for community members to contribution to the open finance movement being built on Ethereum.
SVH runs from Oct 8 – Oct 22.
- 1st — $3,000 of ETH
- 2nd — $1,500 of ETH
- 3rd — $500 of ETH
- Evan Van Ness (Founder of Week in Ethereum)
- Nadav Hollander (Founder of Dharma Protocol)
- Cylus Watson (Principal at Pinksky Capital)
- Ryan S. Adams (Principal at Mythos Capital)
- Michael Feng (Cofounder of Coinalpha)
- Jeff Dorman (Partner at Arca Funds)
- Eric Conner (The @econoar, ethereum community leader)
- Brett (Founder of Citizen Hex)
Go here to signup: https://settle.finance/hackathon/
Settle is a construction of the Concourse Open Community. You may know us from our other community projects, ConcourseQ (https://concourseq.io/) due diligence resource (Terrible Token Tuesday column) or Dapped (https://dapped.io/).
Submitted October 07, 2018 at 09:09AM }
via reddit https://ift.tt/2RyjV99