Can a trustless native mobile app be considered a DApp?
At Ethex, we just launched an Ethereum/ERC20 wallet app with built-in token trading. I'm wondering if you consider it a DApp.
- Trustless, smart contract based (trades are on-chain and wallet-to-wallet).
- All actions/operations are on-chain.
- You keep control of private keys (they are stored locally, encrypted, never uploaded).
- The app binary is delivered from central app store (Apple/Google).
- Partially open source. The smart contracts are open source.
- Out of necessity, there are a few servers in the mix (provider, localized currency conversion).
You can learn more about the Ethex Trade Wallet, along with App Store and Google Play links: https://medium.com/ethex-market/introducing-the-ethex-trade-wallet-79e47ba61153
Submitted November 20, 2018 at 11:12AM }
via reddit https://ift.tt/2A5UWCk