You can now change the top banner on the redesign with your Donuts
The Hamburger Tax
If you’re familiar with the Harberger Tax, it is very similar.
How does it work?
- Anyone can buy the banner on the redesign with their Donuts. This does not apply to the old design, so the price ticker will remain the same.
- The person who buys it sets the price.
- Anyone can purchase it from them with their Donuts for the price that they set.
- The person who has the top banner pays a tax on it (1% daily) for keeping the banner. Set the price too high, the more you pay in tax. Too low, and someone may buy it immediately. You cannot refuse the purchase.
- Any images that violate our site policies will be removed.
When you buy the banner from another user, points go to the user you buy it from. Tax will be burned.
Edit: the bug to upload the banner image is fixed. It should work as intended now.