2019 is the Year of the DAO
It’s been 2 and a half years since The DAO. A lot has changed:
- Decentralized bounty platforms like Gitcoin make it easier to outsource development work.
- Distributed storage services like IPFS and ENS mean that DAOs can host and make modifications to a website.
- Interfaces like DAOstack’s Alchemy make it easier for participants to deliberate and vote on proposals.
- Decentralized finance — #DeFi — platforms like MakerDAO, Compound, and Dharma have proven their value proposition.
- And smart contract security has dramatically improved.
2019 will be the year of the DAO and it begins with the dxDAO — a next-generation DAO that will govern the first truly decentralized trading protocol, and hopefully, many more to come.
Submitted January 28, 2019 at 06:50AM }
via reddit http://bit.ly/2SaBVK0