February report on ConsenSys spoke developments
A comprehensive suite of blockchain exploration, analysis, and forecasting products for the Ethereum network.
All infrastructure, for all — platform for the tokenization of large scale unlisted infrastructure.
- Releases: ConsenSys and Allinfra announce a joint venture delivering access, choice and liquidity to investors in unlisted infrastructure assets through blockchain technology.
Freelance task fulfillment, paying out in any Ethereum token upon successful completion.
- Recap of ETHDenver: UNICEF has partnered with Bounties.Network to implement The Boost Token.
- Read Forbes or Newsweek articles about Bounties Network.
A daily news site covering all things crypto and the advent of the decentralized web.
Simulate your key token mechanisms to get on the awesome future usage timeline.
A decentralized peer assessment protocol forming the foundation of a universal academic system.
The easiest way to leverage the open source community to incentivize or monetize work.
- Metric: $888,622.07 of total platform value
- Releases: CodeFund (ads for developers), Kudos (reputation badges), and Gitcoin Grants
Leverages the public Ethereum blockchain to give consumers direct access to wholesale energy markets.
- Releases: Grid+ is LIVE in Texas with their Retail Electricity Provider
- Watch “A First Look at the Grid+ Lattice1 Hardware Wallet”
A decentralized platform for curated fundamental token research and analysis.
- Release: “The Helena Prediction Markets Platform Is Live on Ethereum Mainnet”
- Read “Introducing Token-Ranked Lists (TRLs)”
A scalable, standards-based, globally distributed cluster and API endpoint for Ethereum, IPFS, and other infrastructures.
An all-in-one enterprise SaaS platform that radically simplifies the creation and operation of secure blockchain networks and accelerates the journey from PoC to Production.
- Release: Clause.io is now available on Kaleido Marketplace
- Update: Over 1,800 networks, 4600+ nodes and 150M+ blocks generated on Kaleido across Starter, Team, Business and Enterpriseplans.
- Read: “New Full-Stack Architecture” which highlights what makes up a complete enterprise blockchain solution.
The Ethereum community’s technical knowledge network.
- Update: Completed onboarding for 150+ new users and 21 projectsduring ETHDenver.
- Update: Smoothly handled 126 hackathon submissions. Check out the winners!
Swap cryptocurrencies without middlemen.
A simple knowledge base for the crypto-verse.
A blockchain platform for creating, managing, and transferring fractional real estate ownership.
- Read “Real estate transparency leads to better cities — here’s how blockchain helps”
- Releases: Created Eth This Then That (IFTTT for Ethereum) to connect different dApps and DeFi components without writing a single line of code!
MetaMask is a browser extension that allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser without running a full Ethereum node.
- Releases: Version 6.1.0 which upgrades the UI. Read the additional updates.
- Download the MetaMask browser extension
A .NET integration library for Ethereum allowing users to interact with Ethereum clients like Geth or Parity using RPC.
- Metric: 397,000 downloads
- Releases: Nethereum 3.0
A blockchain-based protocol for the creation and execution of legal agreements in a user-friendly, compliant way.
- Read: Building Applications Faster with OpenLaw: The Release of OpenLaw “Elements”
- Check out the OpenLaw Elements feature
A protocol engineering team building Ethereum tech for the public chain community and leading enterprises.
- Rlease: PegaSys Pantheon 1.0 Release
- Release: intails enterprise-grade features in addition to performance improvements for mainnet.
- Read: “Blockchains and Databases Aren’t the Same Things. Yet”
Securely connects smart contracts with accurate, computable real-world data.
- Release: New Oracle product for Ethereum developers to connect to real-world data.
- Update: Now featured in the Kaleido marketplace.
- Read “Blockchain Oracles Will Make Smart Contracts Fly”
A development environment, testing framework, and asset pipeline for Ethereum-based smart contracts and dapps.
- Metric: 1,484,305 lifetime downloads
- Releases: Ganache v1.3.0 release featuring Constantinople support.
Building multi-sided marketplaces to collect, validate, publish, and commercialize business-critical reference data.
- Update: TruSet now has community validated reference data on 150 tokens
- Releases: TruSet Beta Competition 6 is live with 14 ETH available in prizes.
A self-sovereign identity management platform that allows users to register their own identity on Ethereum, send and request credentials, sign transactions, and securely manage keys and data.
Submitted March 09, 2019 at 10:31PM }
via reddit https://ift.tt/2tZbgCg